my-little-s-secret

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

it's the start of the month.... and in a blink of time, its june already.. half a year had gone, and will my later part of the year be better??? I hope so :)

i had been neglecting my blog for months, always been wanting to update more on my life and stuff like that but as always, i am as busy as a bee... or should i say... always spent time with boyfriend thats why i been neglecting my blog?

hahax, since i move in to stay with him since like 2 years ago??? i am so into him and his life that i missed quite a little of my own things and my own time...

anyway, i been using www.princesssoda.blogspot.com since year 2004 till 2010 . . . and thats a good 6 years with lots of memories. The blog is stil there, readers can go read up my past life.... and as for now, i will be using this blog from now on :)

so, stay tune for more goodies stuff of mine <3~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home