my-little-s-secret

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is the first time that i dye my hair till so bright. My hair stylish Mike mixed this colour for me. All along i wanted milk tea colour, its those jap and taiwan veri pop colour now that normally those spree models is having.... but in e end he said tt one too yellow don't suit me, so he mixed matt green wif ash and brown for me.... turn out, it look more "yellow" hahaha


and i simply "adores" myself to the max hee heeee!~


i loves do do sim!!!~


feeding time for dodo and jojo
they are always fighting for food!


We took dodo sim out for a walk, and yes, dodo sim is mine and dearie baby loves........ we found her during year 2010 2nd of March.... woo... she's wif us for 3 month le.... from a thin doggie to a fat fat one... no wonder people say like master like dog!~ opps... its applies to my fatty sim :)


she is a lazy gal, after a stroll downstair, she feel so tired and slowed down her step and her tongue keep coming out haha cute ok !~


tts my fatty do do sim!!!~


i duno y but.... i am love this pic hee hee!~




went to timber on friday night :)
slacked there ..... and as usual, i always had the sexy temple :D







lifes been more happening wif "the usual suspect" :)




its been some times since i meet up with my darling sharlyn le...... after work meet here at City hall and we went for some shopping at citylink mall..... brought 6 tops... wahaha!!! It's the GSS ok :D




me loves her to the max!!!~ she's my darling gal that always be by my side whenever i need her and she is always there to give me advise and she's a silly darling that loves to buy me things hee heee!!~ love ya dar!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home